Hi guys! During our vacation (that isn't over yet, woohoo!!) we made another trip to Germany. And Germany means: Kiko cosmetics! I absolutely adore this brand, so much quality for so little money. And since a lot of you were bummed out this brand is only available in limited countries I couldn't leave the store without picking up some polishes for you guys!
The polishes I got:
- 270 - Sparkle Touch Aqua Paillettes
- 278 - Microglitter Dark Orchid (pretty much a dupe of Artdeco 275)
- 300 - Pearly Malachite Green (swatched here)
- 301 - Microglitter Black Purple
- You have to be a follower of my blog (I will check)
- Leave me a comment with your email address
- Optional: You can earn one extra chance to win by reposting this on Twitter or your blog - include a link to your tweet or blogpost
- It doesn't matter where you live, this contest is open internationally.
- You can enter till the 31th of august, 11:59pm - CET.
- I will use www.random.org to decide the winner
- Love, Michèle